From: Jim Altemose [mailto:jaltemoose@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:29 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 63 Max Wedge radiator?

Cam and Dave (sounds like a Mopar soul duo), thanks for the info.  But
I'm still confused.

I have some pages from what looks to have been a book labeled "Glenn
Mitchell Collision Estimator Inc."  It contains a variety of part
numbers and exploded views for '63 Dodge and lists the radiators for a
426 as 2445635 or 2445637 (A/C), and seems pretty good.  But the
Govier book lists it as 2276844?  I guess the Govier book is the most
reliable source?
Does anyone have experience with "Glenn Mitchell", or can anyone
confirm the part number for a 63 Dodge Max Wedge radiator?
Anyone know where I can get one?
Anyone know MW fan shroud part numbers?

Thanks.

- Jim

> Jim, the little white book of Galen Govier says that the part # for 63
> Max Wedge radiator is 2276844, hope this helps, Cam
> Dave Walters wrote:
> >

> > jaltemoose@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > >
> > > In a 63 Dodge Polara 500, is the Max Wedge radiator different than for
> > > other engines?  Is the shroud different?  Does anyone have correct
> > > part numbers for an MW?  Thanks.
> > >
> > > - Jim
> > > Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
> > > '63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge), '65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge), '71 Bronco
> >
> > I believe the PN for the radiator is 2445635.It's for a BB car with
> > A/C,but don't bet the farm on it.
> >
> >   Dave Walters
> >   Denver, Co.
> >
> >   64 Savoy Post
> >   64 Bel Post
> >   64 Dodge 330 Post
>

>       Cam Cutler / Penticton BC / Canada
>       65 Satellite 426W 4speed
>       66 Charger 383 4Barrel
>       69 Coronet R/T

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadVJPbOyW3Nf/Lottery Vault

----

bOyW3N.