Re: 63 Max Wedge radiator?

Cam and Dave (sounds like a Mopar soul duo), thanks for the info.  But
I'm still confused.

I have some pages from what looks to have been a book labeled "Glenn
Mitchell Collision Estimator Inc."  It contains a variety of part
numbers and exploded views for '63 Dodge and lists the radiators for a
426 as 2445635 or 2445637 (A/C), and seems pretty good.  But the
Govier book lists it as 2276844?  I guess the Govier book is the most
reliable source?
Does anyone have experience with "Glenn Mitchell", or can anyone
confirm the part number for a 63 Dodge Max Wedge radiator?
Anyone know where I can get one?
Anyone know MW fan shroud part numbers?

Thanks.

- Jim