Re: 65 Belvedere wipers and motor?

Sorry to keep harrassing the board with my wiper issues.  Being a
former drag car, my 65 Belvedere has no holes in the cowl for the
pivots; I'm not sure if it's been filled and smoothed or is a
replacement.  Will the pivot holes need to be recessed, in which case
I guess I'd need to replace the whole cowl?  Or will I be able to
drill a hole for them through the flat one?

- Jim