Muscle car needed for commercial!

Hey everyone,

I've been asked to help find a muscle car for the new Dodge Charger
commercial!!

Here are the details:
It will shoot in Los Angeles THIS FRIDAY, May 6.
Pay is $1500.00
They are looking for a car that is not red, and has no red on the exterior.
It has to have an engine scoop, and be in cherry condition.  Stock or
modified is ok.
1962 to 1975 are the years they're interested in.
The scene is - the car is "being auctioned" for a LOT of money.  So the more
"expensive" it looks, the better.

If you're interested, please email pix to:
Tommy Danbury
tivole1@xxxxxxxxx

And tell them Vicki Mayer sent you.

I hope someone from our group can get their car in this commercial!  It's
going to air all over the place, so it'll be great exposure.  You don't have
to live here locally in Los Angeles, if you're able to get your car here by
Friday morning.  Maybe I can get them to pay for a hotel the night before?

If anyone has any questions, you can email me, but Tommy will be collecting
all the pictures.

Thanks group!  Good luck!