Schuyler

Schuyler V. Wrobel
  Artist & Illustrator
On Jan 7, 2005, at 6:50 PM, Lee Sumpter wrote:
-----------------------------------

If its an 8&3/4 rear, you can adjust the axle end play.
Lee Sumpter

64 Fury
67 Coronet R/T
63 Belvedere
et al
----- Original Message -----
From: "Schuyler Wrobel" <schuyler62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: rear end clunk

Hey guys, thanks for the tip on the trans mount. I've been meaning
to check that out since there is a vibration that has developed
when I accelerate especially with a heavy load? I hope I can just
tighten up a couple bolts to fix it? as for the rear end clunk, that I
can recreate by pushing in and pulling out on the rear wheel,
I checked the FSM and I'm not sure this is something I can fix?
So hopefuly the local wrecking yards will yield a good
upgrade on a rear end for my wagon? Can anyone give me
some tips on what cars, trucks or vans might have a
rear end that will swap in? Muscle car era cars are pretty
scarce in the wrecking yards here in So. Cal. Some yards
will let you in for free when it's raining though, big whoop. /o:

thanks again for the help!

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm=20
your address.
=
caac2N5f/PermissionData

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- direc=
tly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as =
well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the =
Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce t=
he total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  T=
hanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.=20

This email was sent to: =
arc.6265@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx