RE: New here - 1964 Belvedere - 318 - 727

RE: New here - 1964 Belvedere - 318 - 727

[AD removed for archives]
How about a cruise on your favorite cruise line-from us? Click here.
caac2NYa/PermissionData

Hi Tom,

Thanks for writing. Nice to hear of your ride. I see a few of these driving around these parts. I saw one about 7 weeks ago on the side of the highway :-(. It was blue/blue like you describe. Really great shape too (I guess except for a mechanical difficulty)!

Well, Ive never installed a tranny, although I helped pull this one out. A guy at the tranny shop rebuilt mine after I realized I didnt have the time to dig into it.

Yes, mounting the convertor and cable installation / adjustment would be great to know. And any helpful tips about jacking the car or muscling the tranny in. Ive done everything on many cars except tranny work.

best regards,

Nathan Missel in South Carolina