From: "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New Swap Meet Listings - Part Two
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:59:05 +0000

[AD removed for archives]
Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive
your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and
sign up now!
caacR6Ob6eGsBa/Vente

Hi all,

Below are three more additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse
 members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Starting today I will post the listings here first, then upload the ads
to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk.  :)

Special thanks to Dave Walters for making this suggestion. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1962 NOS Imperial steering wheels for sale: Square, green or blue, $900.
ea, includes shipping within USA. Outside USA, add $75. Cell # 760 413
9602 or email me @ Spicemanii@xxxxxxx  Palm Desert, Calif.

1964 Chrysler square horn ring for sale. $75. used and perfect. Includes
shipping in USA. Joe Machado, cell 760 413 9602 or email @
Spicemanii@xxxxxxx Palm Desert, Calif.

Two 1965 NOS steering wheels for sale: one is a 2 spoke, topaz, casting
# under hub: 2530261, do not know part#. $500; other is a 3 spoke, red
with gold strip on top of rim, facing driver, deep style, casting #
2823651, no part #, $800. Both include shipping within USA. Outside USA,
add $75. for shipping. Joe Machado, cell# 760 413 9602 or email @
Spicemanii@xxxxxxx   Palm Desert, Calif.

[AD removed for archives]
**Attention Vioxx Users: Merck Knew About harmful effects** You
may be entitled to a cash settlement from Merck. No
Obligation- just answer this 60 second survey to find out.
caacTFyb6eGsBf/Penn Media

----

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacQ4Sb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.