RE: Close One

[AD removed for archives]
Free recipes to get you in shape
caacOlCb7yoMza/PermissionData

Wonder if the crew would have thought differently if you had a tricked
out Mitsibushi Eclipse coupe with a spyder sticker across the windshield
and Type R stickers on the side windows. You know the kind, with a coffe
can fart pipe and 400lbs of wings and spoilers.

Doc.

Jim Jablonski wrote:

> A bit off topic, but I thought I would share a story ... my wife and I
> are nearing the completion of a large renovation effort on our house,
> e.g., addition, new kitchen, siding (you get the picture).  All the
> while my Fury is locked-up in my (not OURS!) detached garage while I am
> at work.
>
> I came home from work one day last week and there were 4 massive bags of
>
> drywall scraps in front of my garage door.  The carpenters were still
> around, so I asked one of them what was up with the bags.
>
> He proceeded to tell me that the bags were from the kitchen tear-out
> crew.  He said he caught them trying to pry the screen off of the window
>
> on my garage, and when he asked them what the *ell they were doing, they
>
> said they thought it would be a good idea to pile the drywall scraps up
> on top of "that old car" in the garage because it was going to rain, but
>
> the door was locked so they we attempting to crawl through the window
>
> Fortunately I've gotten close to the carpenters this summer ... so close
>
> that he spoke up for me a said:
>
> "If you guys do this the owner is gonna kill you!"
>
> Carpenter is going to get a Christmas bonus in the form of his favorite
> 24-pack, know what I mean?
>

> Jim Jablonski
> Royal Oak, Michigan
> '64 Fury

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
caacOlub7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.