RE: Ebay Scam

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacOlIb7yoMza/MyDietPatches

You know something? There is another thing to think about with these
scams. Even ones that are all to obvious to us. Recently a friend of my
wifes bought her fiance a 66 Chevelle.(ick) And while she didnt buy it
on ebay, it does stand to reason that someone with good intentions and
not knowing any better could end up buying a car like that off ebay as a
gift and never know they were being taken. Even if its not a car, but
some other item. Had we the money, I could full well see my wife buying
me a crate hemi. And possibly getting taken in the excitement of a good
deal.

Something to think about.
Doc.

Cam Cutler wrote:

> This evening I was looking at the new listings of Mopars and saw this
> "BEAUTIFUL" 69 Hemi Roadrunner buy it now for $8000.00 USD, they took
> half a page to go over the car completely and tell you that it was mint.
>
> Of course we all know that this is a $100,000.00 dollar car. So I
> emailed them and asked if I bought it right now was $8000.00 dollars the
>
> totat cost. I got an email back almost right away and forwarded it to
> spam@ebay .com and within 1 hour there is absolutely no record of this
> car or Ebay # so EBAY acted very quickly and yanked this scam. I am sure
>
> I was not the only one who emailed for them to act so quickly, the
> following is the reply sent to me from the scammer, we need report
> anything that we feel is not right on any of our websites, to help
> preserve the integrity of our hobby, my 2 cents.

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacOlKb7yoMzf/OmahaSteaks

----

b7yoMz.