Re: Close One

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacOlKb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

You don't have to go far to find guys like this,, just bring your car to a
car show like Hershey. You would think the people would be aware of the cars and
how to behave around them.
My friend had two cars parked next to each other in the car show. Both frame
off retorations. One is a 1961 Chrysler 300G convertible.
Some guy walked over and put his greasy Hambuger down on the canvas Harrtz
top so he could bend over and look inside,, leaving a hugh greasy stain on the
top.
The second car, also a frame off 56 Plymouth Convertible had a camera dropped
on the front fender scratching it by a guy who wanted a picture of the
engine.

[AD removed for archives]
Get 4 Free low-fat, low-carb recipes
caacOlyb7yoMzf/PermissionData