From: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 6:43 AM
Subject: Digest for 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx, issue 2257

RE: Storing seats
By bbuck9750@xxxxxxxxxxx

RE: Seat Belt sticker
By tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Seat Belt sticker
By mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Lower Control Arm Torque 2
By bolterman@xxxxxxxx

Re: I found some cars for sale, here's the list
By RCoronetfreak@xxxxxxx

Re: Storing seats
By RCoronetfreak@xxxxxxx

Re: Storing seats
By bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx

RE: Interior paint
By 62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx

RE: 63 Plymouth speaker grille
By 62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Storing seats
By mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx

RE: Does anyone know...
By 62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Interior paint
By BANTAM38@xxxxxxx

By rcrossley@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 07:17:50 -0500
From: Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 63 Plymouth speaker grille

Is anyone repopping these?
How much do the run?

Thanks

Jimmy

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:00:21 -0700
From: rcrossley@xxxxxxxxx (Ron Crossley)
Subject: Does anyone know...

Hi All -

1.  The correct dog dish hubcap for a '63 B body?
2.  The paint codes for the red, white, and blue used on '63 and '64
Sport Fury trim pieces?
3.  Stock ride height - where measured and how high - for a '63 Sport
Fury?

Thanks

Ron

'64 Sport Fury 440/727