RE: 63 Plymouth speaker grille

[AD removed for archives]
Is America Safe? Give your opinion on Homeland Security and enter
to win!
caacHM9b7yoMza/PermissionData

    Yes,I bought one of the repo. spkr. grills (believe it was around
$150.00) Excellent reproduction it's actually suppose to be UV protected
plastic material (which could mean a better grill than original)
Unforunately, I'm still awaiting that day that I can snap mine into
place.(62 Ply.BEL. post wip)
 When I bought mine, was told that this was the last of the run of
sprkr. grills (?) Here's the address to the place that sold the grill to
me...
        SPEAKER GRILL
    6625 Denver Industrial Park
        Denver,NC 28037

Gary H. wrote:

> There's been discussion here about '62 and '63 Plymouth/Dodge speaker
> grille repros several times over the past few years. I vaguely recall
> someone ran a small repro batch of these and were selling them at that
> time. Seems like they were like $150? Or was all that a "I'm going to
> repro statement..." that never panned out? Anyone remember?
>
> Gary H.
>
> P.s. The Topica search feature is broken so I can't search the Clubhouse
>
> discussion archive about this. Grrr. I've e-mailed Topica twice about it
>
> over the past few months. No luck yet getting them to fix the feature.
>

> Jimmy Peavy wrote:
> >
> > Is anyone repopping these?
> > How much do the run?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jimmy

R.Penn

[AD removed for archives]
Is Unemployment on the rise? Answer and Win!
caacHNhb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.