New Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
Free recipes to get you in shape
caacG3yb7yoMza/PermissionData

Hello all,

Below are the latest listings on the '62 to '65 Mopar swap meet page.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

~~~~
FOR SALE:

1964 Plymouth Sport Fury for sale. All original car. 383 4bbl. factory 4
speed. Consistant show winner. Metalic Chestnut paint. It's all there
and in great shape. Repainted in 1992, interior is the original, pics on
1962 to 1965 Web site at
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/orr64.html $25k O.B.O. Car will
go to Barrett Jackson this winter if not sold, I'm moving to Fla and
keping the 'vert.  Call Dave Orr 215-491 4112, cell 610-730-5828  email
fe2orr@xxxxxxxxxxx (October 1, 2004)

1964 Plymouth Valiant Signet Convertible 200 for sale. 273 V8 4 speed in
great running condition ready for restoration.  Car located in Arizona
east of Phoenix. There are only 229 of these cars left nationally and 6
in Arizona according to the Automotive Information Clearinghouse. Asking
$12,000 OBO.  Call John for more info at 928 200-4528. (October 1, 2004)

1965 Dodge Coronet 500 Convertible For Sale 318 V-8 727 auto, buckets
console, new paint, interior, chrome and more. Powder coated conv. frame
and new top, New exhaust, must see.   $12,500 contact me Kirk 714
554-5555 or e-mail weselloldcars@xxxxxxx (October 1, 2004)

1965 Belvedere 1 post car for sale. Has a 383 w/4speed and 8 3/4 rear
end. Needs full resto (great clone project car) Located in Cincinnati,
Ohio email at pizzaul1975@xxxxxxxxx -- can send pic by email (car will
be going on ebay soon and will be posted in Mopar Collectors Guide) make
offer (October 1, 2004)

1965 Plymouth Belvedere I A990 super stock 426 hemi car for sale. Black
paint, completely rebuilt 426 hemi casting date
5-4-64 and completely rebuilt tranny, all new suppenion and interior.
Taking offers starting at $35k Call me 415 573-9643 or email me@
cc56hemi@xxxxxxxxxxx (October 1, 2004)

Parts For Sale: 426 wedge pistons. Forged Arias 12:1 comp. 4.28 bore
pistons.  1.09 wrist pin.  2.5 inch Compression height (bottom of pin to
top of deck). These pistons are brand new (have never been run), but
have been slid into cylinders.  $300 obo.  email haasek@xxxxxxxxxxx
(October 1, 2004)

WANTED

Parts wanted
1962 Savoy Wagon stainless front fender trim and drip edge/ window
channel trim - please contact jeffatbeach@xxxxxxxx or 910-443-9511
(October 1, 2004)

[AD removed for archives]
Want to convert your desktop into a virtual fish tank?
Complete with multiple life-like fish 3D animations...
Download the Living Marine Aquarium Screen Saver. CLICK HERE!
caacG4Mb7yoMzf/Freeze

----

b7yoMz.