New Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
Do you love your country? Get a Free USA T SHIRT click here to
receive your gift.
caacDvPb7yoMza/PermissionData

Hello all,

Below are new listings on the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Enjoy!

Thanks,
Gary H.

~~~~

FOR SALE:

For Sale: I'm trying to help my girlfriend's son sell (tragically) his
1964 Anniversery Model 330 Dodge.  It's a slant six. four door. Runs but
the tranny needs rebuilding or replacing. Beautiful baby blue.
Upholstery is shot and there is some but not a lot rust through. I don't
know what to charge yet but I thought I'd get the word out. We're in the
Southern California, Pasadena area. Rob. rww123@xxxxxxxxxxx (September
23, 2004)

WANTED:

Parts wanted for a 1963 Plymouth:  dog dish hubcaps, "Golden Commando
Power" badges, and the three chrome/painted
pieces that go on the rear side pillar of the top on a Sport Fury. I'm
looking for excellent used or NOS. Ron.  rcrossley@xxxxxxxxx
(September 23, 2004)

Parts Wanted for a 1965 Plymouth Fury III. I would like to find all
kinds of optional accesories for it. Now I am looking for original
Cruise control parts or preferably whole system. Doesn't have to be
working 100% I have time to work on it (already owned this car for 11
years so no hurry.  :)  Contact: tero.kaarlela@xxxxxxxxxxx (September
23, 2004)

[AD removed for archives]
Give your opinion on Abortion and Win!