New Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
Is Gay Marriage a Civil Rights Issue? Click here and win.
caacHM3b7yoMza/PermissionData

Hello all,

Below are the latest listings on the '62 to '65 Mopar Web Site's Swap
Meet page.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

~~~~

FOR SALE

1965 Dodge Dart GT Doors for sale, (two doors) no rust $250.00 each. Joe
at kztv2b@xxxxxxxxxxx (October 7, 2004)
1965 Dodge Dart GT hood for sale, one small rust hole $100.00. Joe at
kztv2b@xxxxxxxxxxx (October 7, 2004)
1956 Dodge Dart GT K-Member (6 Cylinder) With/Manual Steer Gear for sale
$160.00. Joe at  kztv2b@xxxxxxxxxxx (October 7, 2004)
1965 Dodge Dart GT Emblems, (two emblems) for sale. These have the
Cursive G and the Block T $200.00.  Joe at kztv2b@xxxxxxxxxxx (October
7, 2004)

WANTED

1962 Plymouth wagon wanted -- Belvedere or Savoy -- but all wagons
considered. Call or email  SALVAGE04@xxxxxxx  or 301 937 4541 (October
7, 2004)

Wanted: a 2 door post 1965 Belvedere I. All I care about is a good solid
body without rust. Drivetrain does not matter. JOliverio123@xxxxxxx
(October 7, 2004)

Wanted: All exterior chrome trim and emblems for a 1962 Savoy 2 door
sedan. MrMopar6766@xxxxxxx (October 7, 2004)

Wanted: Four speed crossmember for a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere. Jeremy --
flshuvl@xxxxxxx -- (October 7, 2004)

[AD removed for archives]
Go on a Cruise for Free!
caacIqSb7yoMzf/PermissionData