RE: Cross Country Adventure in a 65 Dart wagon

RE: Cross Country Adventure in a 65 Dart wagon

[AD removed for archives]
Do you love your country? Get a Free USA T SHIRT click here to
receive your gift.
caacDvPb7yoMza/PermissionData

Rachel said exactly what my wife said when I told her that I wanted to buy a
'64 880 in California and drive it back to Iowa.  Needless to say, I didn't
get the 880.

My vote hasn't changed.  I'd go for it.  Based upon the list of things
repaired, the risk versus reward rating points to flying out and driving it
back.  The reward of driving your new purchase cross-country far outweighs
the minor failures possible.  The trip is not without risks, however.  As
long as you are prepared to deal with a major mechanical failure (more time
and money than originally planned), I would proceed.  Another consideration
would also be the "spouse factor".  As long as she is cool and mentally
prepared, you're good to go.

The car may suffer a mechanical failure, but if nothing else, you'll have a
story and memories that will last a lifetime.

Good luck,
Robert G.
64 Newport vert

[AD removed for archives]
Is Unemployment on the rise? Answer and Win!
caacERJb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.