Re: Cross Country Adventure in a 65 Dart wagon

Re: Cross Country Adventure in a 65 Dart wagon

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacBBFb7yoMza/ChildrenInternational

> Hello all
I realize opinions are like belly buttons, but
> based upon the plusses/minus's, would anyone care to comment as to
> drive versus transport?  Has anyone else undertaken something along
> these lines?  Thanks in advance for any advice, input or comments.
> Don

 Don, For the most part, everything I would worry about has been repaired
or replaced. The vacuum leak isn't a good thing, but if the car still
runs when the brakes are applied, it is just an annoying noise. The
filler neck grommet could be the smell problem, and you can buy a plastic
5 gallon gas jug to carry with you. Use a yard stick to figure gas tank
fullness, and do the math on the miles.   So it's still up to you if
you're looking for an adventure. Carry the cell phone, get lined out with
AAA and "Wagons EAST!!"    Tom in Dallas

[AD removed for archives]
Should School Prayer be mandatory? Give us your opinion and win.
caacDvTb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.