RE: Fuel injection

[AD removed for archives]
Is Gay Marriage a Civil Rights Issue? Click here and win.
caacDvRb7yoMza/PermissionData

If any one is interested I can send you a couple of pics (off list) showing the efi setup on my 331 hemi which is going into a 48 Stude with a 51 bullet nose. I will using the Megasquirt Computer kit for control. I had the manifold modified by Rance EFI (www.rancefi.com), not cheap by any means. I am also considering doing this mod to a single plane Edelbrock or Weiand intake for my 451 stroker going into my 64 Sport Fury project. If anyone needs any additional info pls contct me off list.
Thanks
Nico Over
2 64 Sport Fury

[AD removed for archives]
Do you love your country? Get a Free USA T SHIRT click here to receive your gift.
caacDvPb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.