From: Robert neal zimmerman [mailto:northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 1:36 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: more alt. gauge help please ( somewhat long)

  Ok, i tore into this problem today so i have a little more info for u
  guys  than I had the other day.
  The problem is an alt. gauge that regularly  pulls to the discharge
  side,   just like a little clock, about every 10seconds. Also when the
  alt gauge pulls the wipers will creep about an inch, then stop till
  the next alt gauge pull.
   Someone, dave casey i believe, suggested a problem somewhere in the
   wiper system, probably the wiper breaker was " firing' and causing
   the alt gauge to pull to the side.
   He was right , when I disconnected the wiper motor and   then a white
   wire going to the breaker ( I assume this is the breaker, a small
   silver box on a little bracket attached to the wiper switch). The alt
   gauge stopped its little number. The ticking sound that accompanied
   the alt gauge pulling left was indeed  coming from the little silver
   box.
   I decided  to start with the switch, so i  got the wiper switch from
   my parts car and put it in, hooked back up the wiper motor,  and
   wired back the white wire . NO CHANGE, nothing changed . Same
   problem.
  I suppose the second switch could be bad too but who knows
  I looked around up in there as well as I could at the wiring, looked
  OK, but who knows.
   What should i try next,  its driving me crazy
   neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Need cash fast? Get a $500 CASH ADVANCE overnight! Let
YourCashCentral get you the cash you need.
caacxycb7yoMzf/MyOnlinePayday

----

b7yoMz.