Re: more alt. gauge help please ( somewhat long)

Re: more alt. gauge help please ( somewhat long)

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
caacAsfb7yoMza/Inksoutlet

Neal, It might be the instrument cluster voltage regulator, that the little silver box or the alt. gauge itself. both are known to go bad.

Here's a couple of links to check out for some possible solutions.
I hope this will help,

<http://members.aol.com/moparnuts/modify.htm>

http://www.imperialclub.com/Articles/GaugeRepair/>

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>