Mopar nats! Time out on Brice road...

[AD removed for archives]
Shop online for Discount Auto Parts: Mirrors Headlights Tail Lights Bumpers Fenders Window Regulators Spoilers Altezza Lights and a Full Line of Auto Body Parts. www.partstrain.com
caacxygb7yoMza/Parts Train

I went saturday to the nats and had a great time. What a perfect day for dragracing. it was 70 and overcast so the track was cool and so was the air and almost no humidity. I saw tons of 62-65 mopars and got some great shots. Where can i post them for everyone to see? I got a shot of a 40's dodge pickup witha 352 hemi with cross ram intake and 6 - carbs on top WOW!

We also got a time out on Brice RD. I went up to to nats from Cincinnati in a mopar caravan... a 67 dart, a 69 Charger, a Plymouth minivan and a dodge neon. onbrice the dart did a big smoky burnout (with help from local water pit makers along the route) and a few min. later our neon wasn't going to even chirp.. a cop came walking up through the cars ahead of us and started taking liscenses from us and many around us who had'nt done anything. he instructed us to turn into the next parking lot and had pow-wow with the drivers. He basically stated that he had a few options 1. he could impound the cars, 2. he could ticket them and impound there cars, or 3. they could sit in "TIME OUT" for 10 min. and promise to never been seen doing anything similar again and he would let them go on there word. the group unanamously agreed that the time out rules were more than fair and parked them right there for the necessary 10 min or longer. There were about 20 guys in the lot in time out with us so we all had a good laugh and walked the Brice strip till it was time to go. I made sure every one of the drivers we got pulled with thanked the officer.

Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International. Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacvgob7yoMzf/ChildrenInternational

----

b7yoMz.