RE: High beam indicator light

[AD removed for archives]
Shop online for Discount Auto Parts: Mirrors Headlights Tail
Lights Bumpers Fenders Window Regulators Spoilers Altezza Lights
and a Full Line of Auto Body Parts. www.partstrain.com
caacxygb7yoMza/Parts Train

Checked all grounds and the engine to firewall ground was the culprit.High beam indicater light working when it should now.Thanks everyone for your help.

                                               Greg

Gary Wilson <MOPAR413@xxxxxxx> wrote:
[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacvgubWgobya/411Web

Check for grounds and make sure that the bulbs in the dash are seated tight.
I had this problem anbv the high beam indicator would be on on low beam.
Also half of my dash light would not work. As soon as I checked the bulbs
and tightened them every thing was fine.

MOPAR413 (Gary) 64 Polora 500

caacvgtbWgobyf/MyDietPatches

----