Cracked intake pictures

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYb7yoMza/TopOffers
Thanks to everyone for the replies.

The problem is that the cracks aren't just on the bottom, but they also run through the manifold as well.  We know for sure there are 5 long cracks, just on the bottom.  Looking through the inlet holes on top, you can easily see where one long crack runs from one side of the manifold to the other.  And those are just the ones we can see.

I got the opinion of 2 different engine guys (actually the only 2) here on Kodiak - both of them said it would be a great centerpiece in the garage, but neither would use the manifold w/repairs, simply because of what isn't visible.

I uploaded the pictures to my website, check them out if you'd like...
http://www.geocities.com/sixtyfourmopar/cracks1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/sixtyfourmopar/cracks2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/sixtyfourmopar/cracks3.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/sixtyfourmopar/cracks4.jpg