Wiend Poly

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYb7yoMza/TopOffers

I tried a wiend ploy intake recently. Aside from allowing me to install a flour barrel it was not too impressive.
0 to 6000 pretty well covers it. It seemed to me, at least, non-reponsive.
I suspect the stocker to be the better piece but i would deferr to Gary P for a real opinion. He has the experience with these motors.
Maybe we should figure out how to adapt a Performer Rpm from a 302 or 351 to the Poly. It might be possible with a set of cast aluminum adapters.
It they were made from wood or (even better styro foam )first then the casting itself would be cheap. (150 bucks for instance would cover it i think. ) Just a single piece casdting that would bolt on the Poly engine and then bolt the ford piece right on it just line it was going on a regular ford engine.
I might be off base but I would at least check it out. I remember years ago Buicks used B engine Mopar manifolds with adapter plates so the idea is not new.
Don

----

b7yoMz.