From: Skagdrager@xxxxxxx [mailto:Skagdrager@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 2:00 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx; 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Heater control, blower switch

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover. Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus.
award* Start Saving Today  APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caacf0Db7wH6ra/ Discover Card

Speaking of heater controls, I've got a 62 Dart with air conditioning. The
blower switch is a rotary, 4 position job; the first 2 positions are for low
&
high speed heater / when the air conditioner is on, it serves as a 4 speed
selector for the AC.
My problem: the two highest speeds don't do anything anymore. Any advice
from
anyone who has opened one of these up and fixed it?
Or, any advice on where to get a replacement?
Thanks for any help.
Paul

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7wH6rf/ Sharebuilder

----
topic.  Thanks!

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaciqXb7yoMzf/ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.