New Swap Meet Listings

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caacf0Db7yoMza/ Discover Card
Hello all,

Below are the latest listings on the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Web Site.

Enjoy!

Regards,
Gary H.

~~~~~~~~~

For Sale:

1964 383 out of a 1964 Sport Fury that was T-Boned.  The engine had
approximately 45,000 original miles when the car was totaled.  This was
the high compression engine with the dual point
distributor. The engine has been sitting for about four years but ran
excellent when pulled.  Will need carb, exhaust manifolds, and other
misc parts and pulleys. $500 Contact Bill at sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx or (916)
722-3387 (May 30, 2004)

1964 big block tranny with push button cables.  Tranny came out of a
parts car and I am not sure of the condition. $75
(Part located in the Sacramento Area and will need to be picked up.)
Contact Bill at sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx or (916) 722-3387 (May 30, 2004)

1964 Fury hood.  Hood is very nice.  No dents or dings.  Flash rust
underneath.   $100 (Part located in the Sacramento Area and will need to
be picked up.) Contact Bill at sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx or (916) 722-3387 (May
30, 2004)

1964 Polara two door drive line.  $20 (Part located in the Sacramento
Area and will need to be picked up.) Contact Bill at sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx
or (916) 722-3387 (May 30, 2004)

1964 Fury 4 door drive line. $20 (Part located in the Sacramento Area
and will need to be picked up.) Contact Bill at sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx or
(916) 722-3387 (May 30, 2004)

WANTED

I need a driver's side convertible top latch for my 1963 Plymouth Fury.
I think all 1962 - 1964 convertible left side latches work. Thank you.
Al -- prowlin@xxxxxxxxxx (May 30, 2004)

I have a 1964 Custom 880 4-door. I am looking for the round disc shaped
emblem that goes in the center of the trunk key guard. I don't need the
actual slider that covers the trunk lock, just the emblem that rests in
the center of it. Please email me at sodapopkidd28@xxxxxxx (May 30,
2004)

Wanted; 1965 Plymouth Sport Fury automatic console, dash pad or complete
air dash, passenger side front inner fenders, front gravel deflector,
body side moldings. E-mail kross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or phone 440-942-0424. I
will be at Carlisle, PA. July 11th and 12th. If you are going there and
have any of these parts, please let me know. Thanks,  King Ross
Cleveland, OH. (May 30, 2004)

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7yoMzf/ Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.