New Swap Meet Listings

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaciqXb7yoMza/ExpertCity

Hi all,

Below are the latest items listed on the swap meet page.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

--------
FOR SALE:

1964 Dodge 330 wagon. All orginal, runs good, has the original poly 318
with over 100,000 miles; the
transmission is a 727 with push button and it works great. The rear
quaters have been replaced
and restoring has begun, but other projects have forced the sale of this
car. $1200 or best offer.
If anybody has questions email sliksnchiks@xxxxxxx or call 720-427-2894
 Thanks, Travis. (June 6, 2004)

1965 Dodge A 990 clone</a> campaigned as a NSS Hemi or can be converted
to a NHRA legal SS/B or SS/C with available steel  fenders, hood and
NHRA legal 'glass hood scoop. 12 point certified mild steel cage, new
M/W Dana 60, Kirkey  seats, Strange disc brakes, Chassis Engineering
ladder bars, coil over  shocks and much more.  $45,000.00 Complete with
426 Hemi -- $20,000.00 Roller-Less engine, converter and transmission.
Delivery negotiable. Contact Bob Buntin (859)263-2486 (KY)  Until 10:00
PM EST or e-mail Liz@xxxxxx
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-buntin65.html

BIG BLOCK PARTS FOR SALE -- I sold my "Iron Peddler" N/SS race car and
have lots of extra parts I
would like to sell, preferably as a package. Parts are priced so a
"dealer" can buy them and still make a nice profit. I am going to list
them on e-bay soon so if interested write me for a complete list and
price(s). Parts include TWO Max Wedge blocks, one street wedge block,
one 383 short block with 11.5:1 pistons and .590 lift solid cam and
lifters, Milodon Gear Drive complete, one pair of ported 915 heads with
valves and springs, Aluminum 'B' body 8 Qt. oil pan for stock style oil
pump), one pair
restored max wedge 4 bolt valve covers, 5 pairs of CORK 4 bolt v.c.
cover gaskets, M/T 6 bolt alum. valve covers, two pair chrome 6 bolt
v.c. covers, Hooker competition headers for 67-72 'B' body, max wedge
intake plug kit, Mopar Perf. max wedge intake gasket kit, two AFB
rebuild kits, 'B' engine intake tub (NOS), Edelbrock Torker for 383-400,
adapter for 850 Holley to Dominator carb, Mopar chrome ignition box,
pair '64 Fury tail light assy's, '64 Ply. hood lip molding, '63-65 B
body hood hinges etc
etc. Call 215-234-4997 or e-mail me at : jackolcott@xxxxxxxxx (June 6,
2004)

WANTED:

Looking for the single strip of stainless trim, rear quarter, driver's
side for a 1963 Dodge 330 2 door post car. Thanks!
John 740-548-7707 Ohio  jperone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (June 6, 2004)

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caaciqQb7yoMzf/Discover Card

----

b7yoMz.