From: "Don Dulmage" <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 8:22 AM
Subject: Back halved mopars

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caaccM4b6RCpAa/ Children's Int'l

Since we have the worlds best rear suspension with our Mopars i stick with
the leaf spring pinion snubber deal.
Tire sizes can be absolutely mind boggling once you get the rim spacing
right. Then there are the offset front and rear hangers (We often just
redrill the inner holes in the front spring mount and repostition it with
two outer bolts in the original inner holes and drill two new ones. (One is
a bit tricky but it can still be done in a morning . ) This gives a lot more
room and will let you run anything but the very biggest meats. After that we
move the springs into the frame rails which Momma Moper has a kit for. If
that aint wide enough I don't know what would be, We used to buy Old funny
Car slicks from Prudomme and jungle Jim when they raced up here. (For $100).
Even though they we done forFunny car use we could get a season our of them
behind the hemi or  a good 440 . I think they we 14X32s. That was in our 69
Dart!
Stock tank was retained and we also used Carman Ghia fuel tanks for a poor
mans fuel cell if we really wanted the weight lower.
You can also back half if wanted but do not be misled that it is necessary
or the only way
Don

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMVb6RCpAf/ ExpertCity

----
topic.  Thanks!

Domains as low as $4.95!