RE: AFB carb problem (pressure)

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7yoMza/ ExpertCity

Ken,
I bought the fuel pressure regulator from Mr. Gasket.  I set it at 5.5
lbs. and it fixed the problem on my 750 carb.  I just removed it from my
old engine and placed it inline prior to the T-fitting for the Max Wedge
carbs.  The only other thing I did was remove the Mr. Gasket sticker
from the top and apply a Mopar logo in its place :-)
Brian

Westerlund, Ken wrote:

> Hi Brian,
> Sorry I can't help on the fuel problem, but I think I have a pressure
> problem similar to what you had with the 750.
> Where did you get your regulator and what brand is it?
>
> Regards,
> Ken

'64 Belvedere
Woodstock, IL.

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaccMPb7yoMzf/ UOP

----

b7yoMz.