offset hangers

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMVb7yoMza/ ExpertCity

yes i use the offset hangers when moving the front hanger in that way. I make my own, it takes only a few minutes for each piece and they will fit exact cause they are made for my car.
I don't remember the amount i moved the perches  but it would be whatever amout the hanger is moved in.
Professionally rebuilt is a name that scars me.
I have spent hours redoing carbs i have done for someones race car (BUT NO MORE!!!) and a couple of fellows at the local track have talked them into letting them trick them.
Last one was Wager with the cheapie 400 which was running 120 + in the 1/4 . I had told him the carb was old and we should put a kit in it but i charge 125 for that .
He let this goon do it as he would do just as a favour. The car began missing and Wagar was phoning here asking for help but never told me they had monkeyed with the carb. He was before this in first place in the points, After years end (and he finished third) he took me to his car and i was looking at it. I noticed the carb was looking far too clean. What happened i asked sombody has monkeyed with the carb!
I told him not to change anything! Garysaid. I removed it and pulled it apart.
it had a 8.5 power valve and 86 jets in the front and a 41 shooter. In the back was a 47 shooter and 86 jets. It was a custom carb i had made formyself and had a special Rear plate in it . it was set up with a 4.5 power valve , 88 pri and 93(31 and 37 shooters)
and would MPH in the twilight zone. That bit of stupidity probably cost Wagar the points race and i aint fixin it either.
Just take you carbs apart youself check the needles and see if they are rubber tipped if not get a set (Standard ign carb kits or Carter Strip kit needles are this way and seal very well.) Also check the float levels and also make sure the baffle at the rear of the float bowl is not installed backwards as it will hit the float at some  point.
No one will do a better job than you cause no one cares more than you. The AFB is one of the very easiest to overhaul. Only trick to remember is don't get the primary and sec jets mixedup.
I scratch the jet numbers beside the jet before i take them out.  Also make sure the check needles are under the pump squirters
Don

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaccMPb7yoMzf/ UOP

----

b7yoMz.