Re: big block ID stampings, when did it start

Re: big block ID stampings, when did it start

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
caab4CEb7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

yup, 361 b and rtthere went my dream of finding that oddball 64 Newport
the owner had ordered with a 426 streetwedge. Sometimes i dont even know
why I try. I'm going to go cry now.
   Neal ZImmerman Eugene Oregon

http://www.fastmail.fm - Sent 0.000002 seconds ago

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
caab5n2b7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

b7yoMz.