RE: Re-upholstering? ? ?

Dear Steve The Upholtery Man:
Related Question if you don't mind:
What is that yellowish glue (and where can one get it)

which is used on our cars for gluing vinyl to steel

surfaces, eg door panel assemblies. This stuff appears to be brushed on, and looks a little like yellow

weatherstrip adhesive. If not this stuff, what do you recommend. Thanks very much,

Donny, 64 Belvedere