RE: Fw: 361 performance 1965 Coronet 500

RE: Fw: 361 performance 1965 Coronet 500

There's a number stamped on the pass side front mounting tab. Stuff like
1400, 1403, 1406, etc.. If it's an electric choke Performer series carb
a 1406 is 600cfm and 1411 is 750cfm. You can look in a Summit catalog or
any parts catalog and check it out. Of course you can also hit the
Edelbrock website. It can make a difference to your choices.

----