From: Schuyler Wrobel <sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MP Electronic Ignition - Ballast - Final
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 6:12 PM

hey Dennis, just wondering, did you get a chance to talk to anyone at MP tech support
about this ballast resistor dilemma? if not maybe I'll give em' a shout.

thanks
Schuyler
62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
<sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

----