To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: new filter and gasket for 727 transmission

All good info  but no professional in the history of the world includling
the guy who made it in the first place ever torqued the screws or bolts with
a  torque wrench. . That i can guarantee.
Be clean. and do not ever use gasket cement on any part of an auto
transmission.
Don
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Daniel" <dougdaniel50@xxxxxxxxx>