RE: Carb Tuning

Paul Lennemann wrote:

> After changing my rear gears from .430's to .276's I need to re-jet my
> carb.  I bought an assortment of jets and metering rods from a guy
> listed on the 62-65 website.  His advice on exact combos was "a little
> vague".  The carb is a Carter AFB 4762S, race model (no choke).  If
> anyone has any advice concerning possible combos I can provide you with
> the pertinent info as to which jets etc. I have.  I've been trying to
> use the info on the following website to calculate what to use but the
> more I get into it the more confused I am.
>
> http://cars.rasoenterprises.com/Carbs-CarterAFB_Jetting.htm
>
> A little help please...........
>
> Paul L.
> '63 Sport Fury
> 440/727
> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html

Sorry Paul, not much help but I'll be in the same situation when it
thaws out around here. I don't see a Edelbrock kit listed for my 1404
Edelbrocks. I do have a good article on carb tuning somewhere. I'll look
for it.

  Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4 door 318poly w/goodies

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy