RE: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

RE: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

Joey,

My friend has TTI headers on his 383, with their complete 2.5" exhaust
system with Dynomax turbos.  It sounds so good it brings tears to my
eyes.  It is what I was looking for, a performance exhaust that is not
too loud.  This, I believe, is due to the H-pipe and muffler choice.

My other friend has a bone-stock 426 street wedge with original
manifolds, and a Kepich H-pipe 2.5" system, with hemi mufflers.  I
thought it was too choppy and annoying.  He switched to Flowmasters.
The engine loved it, but they didn't have that flowmaster sound, which I
found puzzling.  Maybe I'm too used to hearing them on tiny ford and
chevy engines.  To me, the dynomax turbos sound much better on our big
blocks than the flowmasters.

Sean

Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx wrote:

I've had good luck with Dyno Max Turbos so  far.  Those Flow Masters
seem to

----

http:///u/?..