'63 Sport Fury 'vert

From: Chris Davis <pngkid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I looked back:

June 2001 Mopar Muscle Exhaust Research

Hedman Full length Elite, Hedman Shortie, 440 Magnum iron stockers peak=20>horse power with all three came at 5400 rpm

440 with iron manifolds @ 5400 RPM 422.2 Hpower
440 with shorties @ 5400 RPM 478.8 Hpower
440 with Elite Full Length @4=3D5400 RPM 492.3 Hpower

I know they also did a test at one point with truck manifolds and the MW .

C Davis

Get Hilary Duff?s homepage with her photos, music, and more. http://celebrities.live.com

----

http:///u/?..