Re: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

Re: Racer brown cam and exhausting situation

Good deal, Bob.  I also got the front disc brake set-up (non-power)  and, due
to a motorcycle flashback that lasted all summer, not one bit of work  was
done on the car.  So I didn't know about the brake conversion being a  possible
problem.  Since this is a B motor, I should have a little more  room under the
hood.  My exhaust guy was saying 2 1/2" pipes are good  enough for the combo,
and that the 3" pipes would heat up the floor.  He  hasn't seen the car and
it will be getting new carpet anyway....  What type  of mufflers are you using?
 I've had good luck with Dyno Max Turbos so  far.  Those Flow Masters seem to
resonate too much for me.   Joe

----

http:///u/?..