From: ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 14:39
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Fine tuning

[AD removed for archives]
Ben & Jerry's® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry's® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caadVYQbP2uQLa/Ice Cream Research Survey

Well, THAT thought has only occurred to me a few hundred times, believe
me! However, I have a 426 block all machined with new bearings and plugs
waiting to go together this winter, so I'm just limping the 413 by till
then. Of course, once the 426 is in, I will have to rebuild the 413 and
find another car to put it in, won't I??? Then there's the 2 OTHER 413's
sitting in the corner. hmmm..... ha ha
Jeff
Crabtree, William L LT NAVSTA MAYPORT, N1 wrote:

> Jeff, I hate to say it and I'm sure you already know this but it looks
> to me that you are pushing a rope with this setup. In other words, I
> would stop at this point and rebuild that motor or you might be chasing
> a lot of bugs before it's over with.
>
> Bill,

Buying or Selling a Home? Get the Facts Before Buying or Selling!
Get a FREE Home Valuation TODAY!
caadV2pbP2uQLf/Home Valuation

----

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caad0PFbOyW3Nf/Superb Rewards

----

bOyW3N.