From: Gary Futrell <gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: January 27, 2005 11:10:03 AM PST
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dana 60 rear

Ken,

  I cut a Dana 60 from a Dodge pickup down to A body
dimensions with the help of a friend. I purchased new
axle flanges ( the same diameter as the 8 3/4) from
Mancini.  I plan on mounting an adjustable pinion
snubber on the body. My friend uses this same setup in
his 64 Dodge and it works great.

Gary

Hi,

A local fellow is selling a Dana 60 that came out of
a Dodge pickup with
suregrip.  Can it be modified to fit a car?  Are the
axle tubes a
different diameter than the 8-3/4 rear?

I know it doesn't have a pinion snubber, but isn't
someone making an
adapter or something to fit a pinion snubber to it?
Is anyone running
one?

Thanks,
Ken

-- [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm=20
your address.
=
caac48Tf/PermissionData

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- direc=
tly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as =
well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the =
Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce t=
he total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  T=
hanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.=20

This email was sent to: =
arc.6265@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx