Re: I need a little help with my 64 Belv.

Re: I need a little help with my 64 Belv.

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaccMPb7yoMza/ UOP

For a muffler, try Kepich Exhaust. They just made me duals for my 64 4 door
Belvedere, (to stock specs), including mufflers.I got shocks for mine at
Advance Auto. They are gas shocks.
You will need a very heavy duty puller to get the rear drums off. They are
on a tapered axle. That's why they won't come off easily!
Good luck, Bob
64 Belvedere
64 Fury
64 Imperial