Re: TTI vs Accurate ltd exhaust systems

Domains as low as $4.95! Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy! caaccM5b7yoMza/ GoDaddy

I've got both the 2.5 and 3" TTI systems on our 1965 Plymouths. The Satellite 383 has factory manifolds and Belvedere I 440 has headers with the 3" system. Good fit on both and fairly easy install. The only problem I had was I needed to cut about 2" off the full exhaust system on the 383 car. I had contacted LTD for the factory correct 2.25" system and was a bit miffed that the total price was just a bit less than the TTI price. When you added up the unit prices for LTD they should have been a $100 cheaper and I don't like being taken advantage of. Besides, I've been happy with the 3" ones on the Belvedere after three years or so.

Akron Don

greg solecki wrote:

 Does anyone have any experience with exhaust systems
from TTI or Accurate ltd on a 383 engine B body car?If
so which one is better or is there someone else to get
a complete exhaust system from for a 1965 B body?

Thanks Greg

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU?s Online virtual campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your computer. Highly accredited, study anytime ? anywhere.
caaccM2b7yoMzf/ AIU

----

b7yoMz.