[59plymouth] molding, buckles needed

Fern Rivard posted this on the Forward Look Network, on behalf of her friend
Larry from Yakima, Washington. She asked that I also post it here:

"I have a friend who is looking for the cap moulding on drivers side for a
1959 sports fury part #1902873. He is also looking for the buckles(those are
a rectangular shape) that fit into the vertical portion of the seats and on
the door panels (he needs around 6 of those). Shipping would be to zip 98908
in Washington..."

Fern can be contacted at crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Dan