[59plymouth] Closing in on the original '59 Plymouth production figures

[59plymouth] Closing in on the original '59 Plymouth production figures

OK, maybe I overstate a bit.  But the '59 Plymouths keep turning up.

1) Tom Gerrard's immaculate Sport Fury:

http://www.59plymouth.net/showcase/gerrard.html

2) Joe Leone's way-cool Fury:

http://www.59plymouth.net/showcase/leone.html

3) New pix of Bob Forrest's Belvy:

http://www.59plymouth.net/showcase/forrest.html

4) An update on Ed Eckerson's Golden Commando rebuild:

http://www.59plymouth.net/showcase/eckerson.html

And, why isn't your '59 in the Showcase?  Send pix and a blurb about your
car to dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"