[59plymouth] Good news about Keith & Suzi Huber!

-----Original Message-----
From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dave Stragand
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:58 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Forward Look Katrina Victims

An update on Keith & Suzi Huber…

Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Forward Look Katrina Victims

Dave , I spoke with Keith Huber yesterday , the first day they have had with outside communication. He and his family are doing well , and his home miraculously has not been badly damaged. Before it was constructed , he made a point of raising the level of earth , so it was essentially built on a hill. His business which is housed in a 108,000 square foot structure , did sustain some damage and to some of its contents , including (3) of his Plymouths. His '57 Plymouth convertible now needs a windshield , and his '59 Sport Fury Hdtp. suffered some damage to the rear quarter ( driver's side I believe ). The other vehicle is a '59 four -door sedan which was to be used for parts. I don't know the extent of damage to it. His other (3)- Plymouths ( '57 Savoy 2Dr. Hdtp. , '57 Belvedere 2Dr. Hdtp. , and his other '59 Sport Fury ) were in another section of the building and were not affected at all. For reference , his address is : smh1962@xxxxxxx , if you or anyone would like to drop him a line. I'll keep you posted on anything I hear from George Szadoff.  Take Care , John