Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Trans. Installation

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Trans. Installation

Did you pull the core support and grille out?

If not, your best bet is to put the torque converter and bell housing on the engine and put the trans in after putting the engine in. Even then, it's tricky doing it on your back under the car.

Might be worth it to haul the car to your friend with the lift and do it there.

Nick