From: Mike McShea <m_crash_mcshea@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2023 09:39
To: James Douglas <jdd@xxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 List Server (chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} RE: Rear Springs

As I recall HP engines like the 413 got 7 on the passenger side to help with the torque.

On Monday, November 27, 2023, 9:23 AM, 'James Douglas' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rich, Bob, and others,

It is a conundrum. I was going to order a new set of seven from Eaton. They show both a 6 and 7 leaf for a 300K depending on if it was RAM or not.

Like I said, nothing else in the HD suspension package as far as I can tell.

I may try and see if I can clean on either side of the clamp plate and find a part number for the spring. Often I see it under the plate….

James