{Chrysler 300} Re:

Suddenly I realised that I was OLD, and not likely to do this project.
Since we are moving back to MD to live near my sons, I have to let someone have the fun.
1965 300 L, leather, auto and once was a badass car. Sadly, not so much now. We're the 3rd owners, and have had "Bear" for 48 years now. We think it has over 500k miles on it. Never had the heads off. The white wheels ore "holder-upers" and I have the original rims which probably will be mounted soon.
She needs lots now. Comes with lots of NOS parts, new carpet (22 years old in the box) lots of extra stuff.
She will roll, and I need it gone fast. $2000. OBO.

Ray Jones   Call me 501-442-7689 most anytime.