From: Harry Torgeson <torg66@xxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Jun 10, 2022 11:35 am
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 1964 300K Idle

I have a mechanic who has not been able get a smooth idle for me, I replaced the distributor with a pertronix 2 times, put back original distributor runs better, put in new Edelbrock carburetor, fixed intake manifold vacuum leak, also ammeter needle jumps when rough idle occurs, was worse with pertronix. Thanks in advance for any ideas on this issue.

Harry Torgeson
971-221-4699
---

---